Hey! Some of y’all have been asking for tips on how I decorate for dinner parties, and I love how Camille Styles’ prepares for stylish events! Here are some of my favorite tips:
1. Play with heights - It’s good to have varying heights of flowers, centerpieces, and other decorations. The variation makes things fun and full!
2. Stick to your color pallette like it’s your bestie! - Colors are great, and it’s fun to make parties bold and bright with all sorts of colors, but don’t jump around too much. Find a color scheme, and stick to it to keep things in harmony.
3. Don't forget the name tags! - Making pretty little tags for your guests makes them feel welcomed, and appreciated. These can be lots of fun too! You can use your best cursive or even get creative with stickers. If it’s fun for you, it will be fun for them too!
4. Keep some neutrals around - You don’t want to overwhelm your guests with too many bold, exotic prints. Balance the eccentric pieces with some plain pieces to keep the focus where you want it!
5. Don’t be afraid to have some fun! - Show off your character, get out those quirky plates! Add some fun to the table. Work it!
Happy hosting, and good luck!