Okay, I've been craving something really sweet all week, and I think Grapefruit just about does it!
I found this awesome recipe for something with a sweet little twist from Camille Style's blog. I wanted to share it with y'all so we could have a toast to all things sweet!
Even looking at it makes my mouth water!
- 1 1/2 oz white tequila
- 3 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1 grapefruit slice
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the tequila and grapefruit juice.
- Shake for 15 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with a few ice cubes.
- Top with the sparkling water and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with the grapefruit slice and serve immediately.
XOXO - Darbie