OK guys when I saw Deb with this yummy and stunning drink I had to have the recipe! I am totally switching gears to Spring mode and this is right in line with my desires of warmer days!
Here is the recipe to create your own!
- 1/2 cup Rosé
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- mint and grapefruit slices to garnish
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- Bring water to a boil and add sugar and rosemary sprigs. Stir vigorously to allow sugar to dissolve entirely. Allow syrup to come to a boil once more and then remove from heat.
- Pour the syrup into a heat proof vessel such as a mason jar and refrigerate until entirely cool. Remove rosemary sprigs.
- In a blender, combine ice, Brut Rosé, rosemary infused simple syrup and ruby red grapefruit juice. Blend until mixture is a smooth, icy consistency.
- Pour frozen mixture into glass and garnish with rosemary sprig and serve.
If loving rosé this much is wrong, we don't want to be right. Do you have any favorite refreshing drinks?! We would love to see them!