Easter Sunday is coming up and it's a wonderful time to celebrate with friends and family!
Easter Sunday is a perfect time for family and friends to celebrate and reunite together! I LOVE Spring and the colors it brings to the table. Pastels are my favorite to wear and my favorite table setting. Because Easter is a time for many to come together and celebrate, I created some ideas on how you can improve your day of celebration!
Scattergories is one of my favorite games that includes family and friends of all ages. It is fast-paced and makes you think on the spot. The competitive aspect of it is intriguing and laughter follows along with it quickly.
Coconut Macaroon Nests
4 egg whites
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package (14 ounces) sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
70-90 mini candy eggs
Peep Race Cars
You Will Need
- Fudge Dipped Oreo Thin Bit
- White fudge Flipz pretzels
- Pastel sprinkles
- Light Corn Syrup
- Candy Melts
- Using a bread knife, cut a notch in the Twinkie
- Place a Peep in the car
- Dab a tiny of light corn syrup on a white pretzel using your fingertip
- Dip the pretzel into pastel sprinkles
- Place the pretzel in front of the peep in the Twinkie-like a steering wheel
- Microwave a small amount of candy melts according to the directions on the package (usually in 30-second intervals).
- Place the melted candy into the corner of a sandwich baggie and cut a tiny bit of the corner off the baggie, creating a homemade piping bag.
- Attach 4 Oreo Thin Bites around the Twinkie, like wheels, using the melted candy like glue.
Lastly, pair these desserts with a few of our Coupes and call it a day!
Family time is my favorite and means so much to me! Let me know if you try one of these recipes for this Easter. I think they are the cutest desserts and cannot see y'all to try them out.