Wow! Okay, so this recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Tacos is kind of THE BEST THING EVER!
This is just super yummy, and it's one of those foods that looks almost too nice to eat! I mean look at those colors!
Anyway, I got this recipe from Camille Style's blog. I thought I'd share it with y'all for your next brunch party or other event.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 small or 1 large avocado, sliced
- cilantro pesto (recipe below)
- optional garnishes: pickled red onion, cilantro, lime wedges, sliced jalapeno or fresno peppers
for the cilantro pesto:
- 2 cups cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, then toss with olive oil, salt, cumin, coriander, and garlic powder (if using.) Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and roast at 400 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and caramelizing on the edges.
- Meanwhile, make the cilantro pesto by adding all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blending until well-combined. I like to leave it a tiny bit chunky so you can see the flecks of the herbs.
- Warm corn tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat, or directly over the burner on the stove to slightly char. In each tortilla, place a scoop of roasted cauliflower, then top with avocado slices, garnishes, and a drizzle of cilantro pesto. Eat!
XOXO - Darbie