You HAVE to try this Breakfast Casserole Recipe :-)
I am always on the hunt for new recipes to make to have my daughters try and eat more of a variety of things and this one was a HIT!! My daughters love breakfast and so I have made this casserole that is great for the morning and also the leftovers are a fan favorite for dinner too!!
My girls love some sausage so this breakfast hash brown and sausage casserole is just the ting to make them happy...
Here is the golden recipe that you should probably make tomorrow for your family because I can guarantee they will love it!!
- 2 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet, cook
- sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown. Place hash browns in bottom of lightly greased 9×13-inch pan. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
I mean look at that picture... it looks AMAZING!!! I am so ready to make this for my girls and family again!!!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :-)